Enter the Federal Market Wisely
Our FedBiz Mentor™ service is designed to help firms entering the federal market for the first time. We provide information, analytics, and assistance in getting started in the lucrative but challenging federal market.
Our FedBiz Mentor™ program provides:
- Training about the federal market
- An assessment of your firm’s federal business opportunities
- Assistance with required registrations (sam.gov, formerly CCR and ORCA)
- Coaching and consulting to get you off to the right start
How We Help You Play in the Government Marketing Game
FedBiz Mentor™ combines assessments, training, and consulting/coaching. We provide training to help you understand the federal market, federal market guidance, and consultation on getting you started including required registrations, strategies for getting found by Federal agencies, establishing your federal rate and pricing structure, and presenting your qualifications.
Federal Market Training
FedBiz Mentor™ provides training that teaches how to:
- Assess your firm’s readiness to enter the lucrative federal market
- Overcome concerns and fears about entering the market
- Review a road map of possible market entry strategies
- Prepare Past Performance summaries
- Determine pricing and fee structure for government contracting
- Find and maximize the use of NAICS codes
- Understand federal procurement methods
- Access web-based information about agencies and your competitors.
Federal Business Development Consulting
FedBiz Mentor™ provides consulting that helps you:
- Find federal opportunities and
- Evaluate competitors
- Find the NAICS, PCS and FSC codes that best describe your products/services in terms agencies can understand
- Complete required registrations (sam.gov, formerly CCR and ORCA)
- Evaluate your pricing and provide you with guidance on how to present your pricing to agencies
Training and Consulting is presented in six sessions optimized to prepare your firm to enter the Federal market.
FedBiz Mentor™ for Small Business:
FedBiz Mentor™ is ideal for business entering the Federal market for the first time, including:
- Small businesses (according to Federal business size standards),
- Women-owned small businesses (WOSB),
- Small disadvantaged businesses (SDB),
- 8(a) firms, HUBZone small businesses,
- Veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB).
Who in your firm will benefit from participating from FedBiz Mentor™? Participants in the training and consulting sessions should include owners, managers, business developers, sales managers, office managers who will be involved in the federal business development effort.
FedBiz Mentor™ Fee
Complete the form to the right to learn more and receive a quote.