Getting a GSA Schedule contract provides several advantages, including:
- Helps avoid open competitions
- Enables you to apply your commercial marketing practices to the Federal market
- Minimizes complex Federal contracting issues
- Provides marketing cachet
- Has become the contracting vehicle of choice for procurement officers.
- Allows you to sell to state and local governments under some circumstances.
- Shortens the time for Agencies to issue contracts to you (about 15 days compared to 268 days for conventional Federal contracts).
- Provides you with GSA marketing support (listing in GSA Advantage, access to the eBuy system, which is restricted to GSA Vendors only).