What is GSA Advantage?
GSA Advantage is where all GSA approved products, services and vendors are listed and is the fastest growing federal marketplace with over 15 million GSA-approved goods. After winning a GSA contract, contractors are required to upload their product and pricing information on GSA Advantage for Federal Agencies to see and buy. Agencies can search for the goods they need, compare GSA pricing from one vendor to the next, place orders for products and pay with their government purchase card.
GSA Price List Upload Services
TurboGSA provides complete GSA Advantage! upload services, by uploading your GSA pricelist, product, gsa catalog, and product photos.. If you offer products or services under a GSA contract, you must upload your GSA price list within 6 months of your initial GSA contract award. Following any modifications to your GSA contract, you must upload a revised GSA catalog within 30 days, although sometimes even sooner (e.g., for price decreases and product deletions).
Uploading a well crafted GSA price list to GSA Advantage will get you valuable federal market exposure. In addition, an effective GSA Advantage presence will enable you to access eBuy offers available exclusively for GSA contractors. This provides you with bid opportunities not found on fedbizopps.gov or other sites.
How to Improve your GSA Advantage Catalog
And we assist with maximizing the effectiveness of you GSA listing by helping you
- Optimize your product titles - having keywords in the title can help
- Optimize product descriptions - keywords can help with placement.
- Enhance product listing with multiple photos. If you don't have product photos, our photographers can assist with creation of unique photographs top put your photos in the best light.
- Make use of temporary GSA sale pricing in order to call attention to your product.
- make sure your products are properly identified with energy star and energy efficient designations.
- Evaluate GSA pricelists
For pricing information please click: GSA Advantage!