The need for a GSA contract has never been greater. A GSA Contract is an important tool in the federal marketers toolbox. Just as a hammer is important to a carpenter, a GSA contract makes sales to federal agencies easier.
You should consider getting into the GSA Schedule program because it:
- A GSA contract helps marketers avoid open competitions and thereby minimizes competition
- A GSA contract minimizes complex Federal contracting issues for the salesperson
- A GSA contract provides marketing cachet so your sales people can be more confident approaching federal agencies.
- Since aA GSA contract eliminates contracting complexities, your sales reps can apply tried and true marketing practices to the Federal market
- Your sales people will enjoy shortened time frames for Agencies to issue contracts - its about 14 days compared to 268 days for conventional federal contracts.
- Has become the contracting vehicle of choice for procurement officers.
Provides you with GSA marketing support (free mailing lists, free advertising in GSA's magazine, listing in GSA Advantage!, access to eBuy, and exposure to multiple government procurement sites)