This 90 minute course will cover the basics of becoming a Federal contractor and demonstrate how to register and comply with initial requirements. A question and answer period will ensure that all your issues are addressed.
Presented in plain English, we simplify the federal contracting process with real-world advice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This webinar teaches you...
- Preparing Past Performance summaries
- Formalizing pricing
- How to find and maximize the use of NAICS codes
- Understanding PCS and FSC codes
- Registering in SAM - The government's System for Acquisition Managemnt (encompassing the now defunct Central Contractor Registry (CCR) and ORCA)
- Completing your Representations and Certifications
- Overview of contracting options
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Business owners, managers, business developers, sales managers, office managers of:
- Small businesses,
- Women-owned small businesses (WOSB),
- Small disadvantaged businesses (SDB),
- 8(a) firms, HUBZone small businesses,
- Veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB).
This course material is delivered directly to your firm using a webinar format. TurboGSA will also provide a handout to class participants.
We will schedule this at a mutually agreeable time and date.
Private Webinar Format - $295 for up to 5 company participants
Register for this course by completing the form to the right. We will contact you to schedule this course and obtain your payment information.
Cancellations: If unable to attend, participants may reschedule to a future webinar. You may also allow a colleague to attend in your place. Outright cancellations accepted up to one week before webinar for a refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.