In bygone days, GSA contractors received little oversight by GSA auditors. Today, the average GSA Contractor will receive two audits during their initial five year term. GSA vendors won't be visited by an Auditor, because GSA euphemistically calls their audits "Contractor Assistance Visits" and their audits are known as "Industrial Operations Analysts"
ABOUT GSA AUDITS
GSA Audits or Contractor Assistance Visits are scheduled In the first year to 18 months of your contract, and then about 12-18 months before the end of the 5 year term. An Industrial Operations Analyst will visit to review your procedures and compliance with the terms of your contract. If you are inadequately prepared or have not instituted proper procedures to ensure compliance, then you could receive an adverse "report card."
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This webinar teaches you...
- Types of GSA Audits and Contractor Assistance visits
- How to prepare for an upcoming audit
- How to set up procedures and systems to avoid audit problems
- Keeping your contract up to date
- Price reduction clause issues
- Proper quoting and pricing
- Monitoring transactions
- Sales reporting and IFF payments
- Post award discounting and pricing practices
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WEBINAR
Business owners, managers, staff responsible for GSA contract administration, sales managers, office managers.
Learn about upcoming dates for the Avoiding GSA Contract Audit Problems.